GROVER GUNDRILLING, LLC AS9100D/ISO 9001:2015 AND ISO 13485:2016 KEY SUPPLIER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General: As a supplier to Grover Gundrilling, LLC, it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations/AS9100D/ISO 9001:2015 requirements whenever a Grover Gundrilling, LLC purchase order specifies that the order is for an aerospace application/job (or similar aerospace/ AS9100D/ISO 9001:2015 reference). As a supplier of Grover Gundrilling, LLC, it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations/ISO 13485:2016 requirements whenever a Grover Gundrilling, LLC purchase order specifies that the order is for a medical application/job (or similar medical/ISO 13485:2016 reference). These requirements are, therefore, to be considered as Terms and Conditions to all aerospace/defense or medical purchases.
Our organization reserves the right to final approval of products, services, methods, processes, equipment and release of products and services.
All special processed must be performed by competent persons.
Communication should be handled through the buyer listed on the Purchase Order
Our organization reserves the right to control and monitor quality and delivery performance. Failure of a supplier to implement effective corrective actions can result in additional controls over the supplied product of the supplier, including, but not limited to; charge-backs, or additional inventory levels. If these controls are not effective, it can result in the supplier becoming unapproved.
Our organization, or our customers reserve the right to perform verification or validation activities at the supplier facilities
Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any design and development control, special requirements, critical items or key characteristics.
Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test, inspection and verification (including production process verification), including the use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by the organization.
Supplier is required to:
- Implement a quality management system
- Use customer approved external providers, including special process sources
- Notify Grover Gundrilling of non-conforming processes, products or services immediately and obtain approval for their disposition
- Ensure that employees are made aware of their contributions to:
- Product and service conformity
- Product safety
- Importance of ethical behavior
- Have a program to prevent the use of counterfeit parts as appropriated to the organization and product
- Notify Grover Gundrilling of changes to process, products or services including changes of external providers or location of manufacture. Must obtain Grover Gundrilling approval
- Flow down to external providers any applicable requirements including customer requirements
- The supplier shall ensure that all products are of new manufacture and free of foreign object debris/damage (FOD)
- Provide test specimens for design and development approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing
- Supplier shall maintain on file, ALL quality documentation for a minimum of 10 (ten) years or as required by contract. Calibration records must be retained for 10 (ten) years from completion of purchase order. Contact Grover Gundrilling PRIOR to disposition of quality records for disposition instructions
Our organization reserves the right of access by our representative, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in the order and to applicable documentation
Grover Gundrilling suppliers are a critical part of our success. To supply top quality products and services responsibly, we understand and expect our suppliers will have an internal code of ethics and business conduct, best practices to enhancing product safety and will maintain compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to your operation of business.
If this order is related to a medical customer order, the following shall apply per ISO 13485:2016 standards: “7.4.2 Purchasing information: Purchasing information shall describe or reference the product to be purchased, including as appropriate: a) product specifications; b) requirements for product acceptance, procedures, processes and equipment; c) requirements for qualification of supplier personnel; d) quality management system requirements. The organization shall ensure the adequacy of specified purchasing requirements prior to their communication to the supplier. Purchasing information shall include, as applicable, a written agreement that the supplier notify the organization of changes in the purchased product prior to implementation of any changes that affect the ability of the purchased product to meet specified purchase requirements. To the extent required for traceability given in 7.5.9, the organization shall maintain relevant purchasing information in the form of documents (see 4.2.4) and records (see 4.2.5).”